Peachy Keen

Thursday, June 25, 2015


DRESS: c/o Family Affairs PURSE: c/o Nila Anthony SHOES: F21

Family Affairs is one of those brands that immediately resonated with me the minute I first laid eyes on their stunning pieces. With nostalgic patterns and familiar silhouettes with a twist - something about their clothing reminds me a little of a modern Alice and Wonderland!

The Best Day dress that I'm wearing here is too lovely - it's covered in darling little fruit illustrations, and the empire waistline gives it a childlike quality I absolutely love! I can see myself going on many different summer adventures in this little dress!

I paired it with my Nila Anthony peach (!!!) purse! Nila Anthony are my absolute favorite brand for purses - they have the most adorable novelty bags and this peach one not only is so cute, but has a bunch of room!









20 comments:

  1. Everyone has the best fruit themed dresses this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just perfection, dying over the fruit print and that adorable bag! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! You are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so adorable ! That bag it's just perfect.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect outfit! <3 That dress is so gorgeous! I love the citrusy pattern/color scheme. *o*

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Kailey you are total perfection! I love your bag and shoes and of course the dress, which looks amazing and your makeup is on point with this whole look (as per usual) <3 <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason I get crazy grandma vibes from this dress... and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look simply peachy! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute! Love the soft colors and the apple sling bag!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH! This outfit is sooo cute! I am a sucker for purses shaped like things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress really is super cute. I love the fruit print and how it looks with your hair. The novelty bag is wonderful too!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the dress is cute (especially on you) but i LOVE that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with the print of that dress! You look adorbs as usual :) I hope you had a great weekend!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so adorable and i can't think of a more appropriate fruit for you cause it matches your hair and your blog and everything about you so perfectly!

    jessica - littlehenrylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and pretty!!! I love it! I wish i could pull it off.

    -Lydia/Almond Eyes<3

    http://almondeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG - I love that purse! Adorable dress too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon