Garden Party

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lately I’ve had quite a few reasons to celebrate - moving and my sister’s birthday being two of the biggest - and after seeing Gather, a blog whose mission is to give people an excuse to get together, I was determined to throw a little party! My grammy recently added onto her garden, and it all clicked - why not throw a small farewell to summer garden party with my favorite girls (Nel, my sister, and Mikayla), surrounded by her sprawling grape arbor and tomato plants?









I picked up some spinach salad, watermelon, mini sandwiches, a little strawberry cake, punch, and picked some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden - how amazing is that?! Paired with Hidden Valley’s The Original Ranch dressing - my favorite - it was heaven!












I encourage you to check out Gather for inspiration! This was so fun and easy, I’m already planning another party…! Have you been to any fun get togethers recently?

This post is sponsored by Gather. All opinions are my own.

16 comments:

  1. oh i totally love this post,after reading it and seeing all your wonderful pics,it has put a real smile on my face!! You all look amazing and honestly it is such a brilliant post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shooting idea!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely! i so want a garden party now! http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/floral-flares.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all these pictures are so fairytale-like, and those dresses!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tea/garden parties. I especially love how you dress up for these get togethers! You ladies look simply lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You three are adorable together and I love each of your garden party frocks. <3 Yummy spread too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! But it's kinda weird how many close up shots you have of ranch dressing

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a quaint little party! You're such a stylish bunch.

    Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls are all so cute and have lovely hair!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute post! Love the outifts and hair.

    Sarah from poemsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so so cutee! i love your blog so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All 3 of you are so cute!
    x Angela // daydream-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice garden party
    http://www.marieprom.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post you are so cute girls!

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon