Sabrina

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


DRESS: c/o Unique Vintage SHOES: F21

Pretty in love with this Unique Vintage dress! I absolutely love the sleeveless bodice, covered in pretty black lace. I also love the cut outs - it is quite unlike anything else I have in my wardrobe! It actually reminds me a bit of an updated version of Audrey Hepburn's iconic dress by Givenchy in Sabrina *__* One of my favorite parts of films are the costumes - I love reading about the history and process that goes into their clothing designs.

What are your favorite movies for the clothing design?









Silly photo outtake haha...

10 comments:

  1. Cute skirt :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like a doll ! Perfect !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a very delicate dress =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! My favourite cinema fashions are in What A Way to go (the sunglasses alone!) and Eletrik Children also has some great looks. Jawbreaker too!

    annamanoodle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kailey, these photos are so dreamy!!! And I didn't even realize that dress had a little midriff cutout! So pretty on you. Now I want to watch every Audrey Hepburn movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, looks like cotton candy <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress looks absolutely perfect on you Kailey <3 <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Idk about a movie but I love all the dresses that Taylor wore in We Are Never Getting Back Together Video :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon