The Sunglasses Edit

Monday, May 23, 2016


Round Black Sunnies, Miu Miu Mint, ASOS Unicorn, Miu Miu Pink, Jeepers Peepers Mint Cat Eye
Miu Miu Tortoiseshell, Tinted Heart Sunglasses, ASOS Highbrow Cat Eye Sunglasses

Sunglasses are one of my very favorite ways to accessorize an outfit. I'm naturally drawn to bold shapes with a retro flare - right now square, clear big sunnies a la the 70s, or dainty 60s-esque frames in confectionary colors are my favorite! Along with novelty sunglasses with flamingo or heart shapes, but of course! Here are so I have my eye on - I don't think I'll ever stop drooling over Miu Miu's range!
Which pair is your favorite? ♡___♡

6 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful; it's hard to choose just one favorite pair.VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those unicorn sunglasses are literally perfect - I love them!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horn rimmed shapes for the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so cute! I can't even pick a favourite ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek I literally need all of them <3 the heart shaped pink pair are my favourite I think!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a sucker for cat eye and heart shape frames!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon