Working at Home with Outshine

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Working from home can be tough - long hours spent hunched over a computer in semi-darkness can seriously take its toll! Taking a break, stretching my legs, and enjoying an afternoon snack like an Outshine Fruit Bar (my favorite flavors? Strawberry and Pineapple!) is the perfect way to recharge and get a boost of energy to finish out the work day!

I hope you are enjoying the last of summer! I'm definitely not ready for the sunny days and fruit bar weather to end!

This post is made in collaboration with Outshine Fruit Bars. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Mermaidens possible!

6 comments:

  1. Looks delish! I wonder if they have these in the UK, I've been craving all the ice lollies recently as we've been going through a heatwave...

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh i love Outshine bars!! They're delicious, i've been getting them this summer. Strawberry is my favorite, but the grape is good, too. I'm not ready for summer to end, either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! And these photos are so cute, they make me wish that summer would stay around a little longer ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamy photographs Kailey <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness! I really want the pineapple one! Especially how hot it's been in Oregon this year, I have been craving pineapple smoothies and such. This would be so wonderful to have!
    It seems like you're not looking forward to Fall/Winter all that much this year. I don't know how you feel about coffee (being an Oregonian, I assume you live off of it like I do) but there's something that you should try that may just make you welcome it. Ok, pumpkin spice chai tea latte. SO GOOD! I like it from Starbucks, but there's a cafe in Dallas, OR called Pressed that makes the BEST espresso! If you're ever in the area, let me know and I'll take you there for some coffee on me! :)

    http://versatileadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious!! Now I want a fruit bar myself!

    http://www.ohmylittlegirl.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon