Three Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

If Halloween creeped up on you a little too quickly and you are still struggling for costume ideas - I've got you covered! Here are three simple ideas - all you really need is a bit of makeup!

Sci-Fi Siren
Cover your face in glitter, stars, and moons for that space babe look!

I'm Wearing:
- Flirt Cosmetics Chicers (moons, stars, eyeliner) *
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette (in cut crease) *
- Revlon Lip Color in HD Intensity *
- Samantha Pleet Top *

Fairy Princess
Wear your poofiest pink dress, sweetest makeup, and get yourself and tiara and wand.

I'm Wearing:
- Flirt Cosmetics Chicers (stars, eyeliner) *
- Vintage Pink Princess Dress
- Dollar Tree Tiara and Wand Set

Deer
A little more time consuming, but the end result is incredible! Use bronzer, white makeup, and eyeliner to transform yourself into a deer - and wear anything from faux fur to a floral/foresty outfit to complete the look!

I'm Wearing:
- Flirt Cosmetics Chicers (eyeliner, dots, hearts, bottom lashes) *
- NYX Matte Black Eyeliner
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Larmoni Dress *

12 comments:

  1. These are SOOOO CUTE! I just want to head over to Dollar Tree now just so I can find that Princess Tiara and Wand Set! Eee! Love that. I just might go as a fairy princess next year or heck, I'm just going to have fun dressing up for my instagram/blog. ADORABLE! I love those face chickers! It comes with eyeliner?! I'm horrible at putting on eyeliner...though to be fair I haven't really practiced enough but that is such a great idea. I once thought how cool it would be to have a stick on eyeliner base like that and there ya go...someone thought of it. You make an adorable Disney Deer too by the way.

    Regina
    Margarita Bloom | Modern Vintage Beauty & Fashion
    BLOG: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls
    INSTAGRAM: @margaritabloom
    BLOGLOVIN Margarita Bloom


    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the deer makeup. :D<3

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love deer makeup! It's so cute and everyone I've seen wear it looks really good! It's such an easy look to pull off and to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. clever last minute halloween look!
    i'm loving the fairy princess- sweet and simple
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Def in need of some last minute ideas! Thanks for sharing :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a queen, all these looks are absolutely amazing! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so cute <3
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such cute ideas! Thank you so much for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. That deer makeup is SO cute! I didn't end up doing anything this weekend for Halloween and since it's on a Monday I don't think I'll be going to any costume parties but it's such a cute idea for next year.

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are seriously the cutest ideas ever and I love how makeup-focused these looks are. The deer has got to me my favorite, you look absolutely precious! Helps that you have such a cute nose!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of them!

    https://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon