Bill Skinner Jewelry

Friday, July 10, 2015


BILL SKINNER RING *

How darling is this little ring? I've been smitten with Bill Skinner since I first laid eyes on them on ASOS, and ever since I've been in love with their detailed, sweet jewelry! The little blue bird adorably perched on pink roses and leaves on this ring absolutely stole my heart and is a new favorite for sure!

I've been pretty obsessed with jewelry lately - I love how so often it's given as a gift so it represents a friendship or relationship - tell me about your prized pieces pretty please? xo

6 comments:

  1. amazing craftsmanship! love your matching blue nails <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicated <3 I loved it!
    http://galeriacliche.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! I think that might be the cutest ring ever ^_^

    Emma xo // Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is so cute! Love it. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so darling! i'll have to check it out! one of the cuter things i've seen :)
    xx Sarah
    Russian Dressing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ring is way too adorable <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon