Last Minute Luxury Gift Guide

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

One of my very favorite kinds of gifts to give and receive are those ones that make you feel like a million bucks but you can't quite justify using except for special occasions. My loved ones are especially guilty of doing this - so naturally those things are my very favorite thing to get them! Here is a guide to some of my very favorite "pamper yourself" gifts that you can pick up last minute for your friends, family - or yourself ;)

Sugarpill Nail Polish
I truly can't stop singing the praises for Sugarpill Cosmetics - created by one of the sweetest, most infectious ladies I've ever had the pleasure of chatting with, Amy Doan - Sugarpill more then lives up to their adorable packaging and charismatic founder. I adore their 5-free, cruelty free and vegan formula for nail polishes - and when I bought some for my friend Lauren, they loved them too!

Sheet/Face Mask
One of my most favorite wind down activities, by yourself or with friends, will always be throwing on a face mask! Whether it be a moisturizing cream mask or sheet mask, I feel like you can't go wrong giving or receiving a calming, nourishing mask!

The Sheet Mask: TONYMOLY I'm Real Rose Hydrating Mask Sheet
The Deep Cleaning Mask: Pixi Glow Mud Mask
The Moisturizing Mask: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Bath Bombs/Bar
After admiring Lush products from afar for years, I finally was able to try them for myself! There is nothing like relaxing in a pink or blue hued warm bath to soothe your muscles and mind!

Perfume
Ever since I was little, I've felt like putting on perfume was such a luxurious final touch to getting ready. I love wearing perfumes and being flooded with memories of the past adventures I've had while wearing that perfume - and I feel like it would be such a meaningful and thoughtful gift to give! I am currently working on a in-depth post about my favorite perfumes and why, but here's some of my favorites!

My Top Picks:
Prada Candy
Marc Jacobs Daisy
YSL Parisienne

Image of me taken behind the scenes for a Darling Distraction photoshoot.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fruit ornaments in your tree!!!! They're so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like pretty cool products :) Also that Christmas tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great gift ideas! I know I love getting beauty items that I can pamper myself with. ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon