Favorite Trends for Spring

Thursday, March 14, 2019

NECKLACE: Forever 21 (sold out, similar) DRESS: Evewear *
PURSE: Amazon SUNGLASSES: Amazon

Spring has almost sprung! Flowers are blooming, and I feel like everybody is shaking off the cold winter and blooming again with them. Spring speaks deeply to my personal style - seeing my feed coming back to life with pastels, florals, fruit print, gingham (oh my!) - makes my heart so full! Here is a catalog of some of my favorite spring trends to get you ready for the new season!




First, I want to talk about this dreamy Evewear dress! It's ticking all the boxes for me to be my stand out Spring piece: a squared neckline and cherry print are at the top of my "favorite spring trends" list. And the little details, including darling buttons, deadstock fabric, and the most darling ruffles at the wrists make me swoon! I paired the dreamy piece with a dainty necklace, red novelty purse, and white sunglasses!

Cherries



Milkmaid Blouses

Hair Bows

Gingham

Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for spring! My flowers have just started blooming :) Love this outfit, and those sunglasses are super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon