The Pastels x The Coalition Zine

Friday, January 22, 2016


Anabelle, Chanel, and Clara make up The Pastels - three ultra-talented, gorgeous friends based in Australia who release beauty and lifestyle videos on their YouTube channel. I've been watching for a couple months now, and I'm always floored by their beautifully filmed videos, makeup skills, and genuine, hilarious, and adorable dynamic in their posts! BASICALLY I AM A HUGE FANGIRL OKAY.

Recently they released the dreamiest 70s inspired photoshoot ever on The Coalition Zine. I was absolutely gobsmacked by this gorgeous shoot and had to share! The dreamy filters, light leaks, sun soaked haze, and the girls posing like the coolest girl band of all time - ahhh! And, like everybody else, I've totally gotten bitten by the 70s trend and want a pair of flares, button down skirt, and camp tee...








JOIN THE PASTEL PARTY

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this is super pretty! I love it<3<3


    Moth And Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee i freakin LOVE this!! they all look so pretty & the photography is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I hadn't heard of these girls before (mainly because I'm not that into Youtube) but I am from Australia! Thanks so much for sharing this Kailey <3 <3

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all the pictures!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the strange way I found your blog. I was watching Arrow and there was a facecream called Mermaiden. I love Mermaids so I googled it found your blog and now I am following your blog and subbed to The Pastels. LOL! Thanks for this post. :) http://thomasinawords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon