HKM SS 2015

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Before I even started Mermaidens, Hannah Metz was one of the first "bloggers" I admired - I would see her modeling, photography, and generally beautiful outfit snaps all over Livejournal communities, flickr, and WeHeartIt (what you might call the original Pinterest...)! For years now, Hannah has remained one of my favorite creators for her clear, flawlessly executed aesthetic and endlessly inspiring projects.

Now, Hannah has added "womenswear designer" to her long list of accomplishments (including photographer, stylist, lingerie designer, model...) with the release of the summer collection for her brand new project, HKM! I don't usually post lookbooks, but when I fall 100% in love, I can't help but share my excitement! Sheer fabrics, embroidery, eye and tear motifs - this collection is like somebody plucked pieces right out of my dreams...!

Photography: Clement Pascal
Model: Aaliyah Eitapence













10 comments:

  1. These are all such beautiful garments!
    My favorite outfit is the 7th photo (blouse with buttons shaped like eyes).

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I only wish she was modeling them herself! It kind of reminds me of a Rachel Antonoff x Dusen Dusen mashup. <3 <3

    xo Rachael / The Paraders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this stuff is gorgeous! I love the styling and the motifs. That black dress with the white collar is adorable, but my favorite piece is the collared shirt with the eyes down the front. So cute!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful! I love it!!! also this blog is so cute!!!


    Mushroom Rain Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all so beautiful!! I like how the eye/tears pattern comes back in a lot of clothing. Definetely going to take a look in their shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool collection! I love all the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So unique and beautiful! I love the second to the last photo...the outfit is soo wonderful and the cute little socks and green in her hair are adorable!

    Regina
    Margarita Bloom | Modern Vintage Beauty & Fashion
    BLOG: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls
    INSTAGRAM: @margaritabloom

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay I love that white-blue skirt <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so dreamy- love it!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon