Lindy Bop Takeover

Friday, June 12, 2015


DRESS: c/o Lindy Bop SHOES: ModCloth SCARF: ModCloth PURSE: Gift from Marlena

Today I had the pleasure of taking over Lindy Bop's instagram account! Lindy Bop is an adorable shop filled with vintaged inspired pieces. I took over their account wearing their Tiffany Wiggle Dress and snapped photos throughout my day!


Window shopping downtown...


I stopped by the most darling diner for a strawberry milkshake - the diner was filled with 40s-80s memorabilia and had Rolling Stones and Elvis records decorating the walls! Also, the milkshake was amazing - is there any good retro diners where you live?


Are you a red or pink lipstick kinda gal?


Stopping to smell the flowers...


I accessorized my wiggle dress with red peep toe heels and a strawberry bow!


Visited my grammy and grampy's beautiful garden and found a friend! Molly is my grandma's adorable poodle... who evidently doesn't like to be held haha!

15 comments:

  1. You look INCREDIBLE! I would have to say I'm a red lip kind of gal. Nothing beats it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos and this outfit is head to toe perfection! Also your grandma's poodle is so cute and fluffy, I can't even deal! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your scarf- the strawberry print is so perfect and that poodle is adorable! It's weird that we can tell by looking at their faces though if animals do and don't enjoy to be held though :P

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is PERFECTION! <3

    xoxo Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH THERE'S RETRO DINNER IN MY CITY:((( that milkshake looks so delicious tho:O

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks perfect on you!
    And that milkshake looks amazing. There are no cute diners near me (English woes)

    xo
    www.thisisfrancescarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute photoshoot! <3 ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look perfect ! Love your dress.
    Xoxo

    http://www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great post! Love the outfit and the places where you shoot it :)
    Have a nice day :)

    Kisses,
    Sybille;

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this retro look and I want your dog
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that second to last photo - oh my! and i'm definitely a red lipstick girl. i have a few pinks i love, but i always am drawn to the reds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon