Fruit Stripe

Saturday, February 4, 2017


LAZY OAF DRESS: ASOS PURSE: Modcloth (old) SHOES: F21 (old)

Finally, after having my eye on this dress forever, I was able to snag it for an additional 20% off on sale at ASOS! I am forever in love with pink (duh) and sailor collars - and this one has "Introvert" embroidered on it!

I've been wearing it 24/7 in my cosy apartment, and style it with warm tights and a thick coat for outings because I'm a weirdo who still wears dresses in winter hehe.

Happy weekend!







13 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I was eyeing it up on ASOS for ages but didn't pick it up, but it's perfect for you! Lazy Oaf have some of the most fun + cute clothes around.

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! super love your shoes!! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress seems so your style! And I loove where you've taken these photos such amazing colours

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god, that background wall is so cute and one of a kind! it goes well with your all pink outfit
    cute cute cute!!!!!

    S T Y L E B L O G

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, i've had my eye on this dress as well, it's so adorable! and it looks perfect on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink is so your color! you look adorable! LOVE this outfit!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lovely!!!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so uplifting and beautiful, I would wear pink every day honestly (if I owned more pink clothing). And your hair is amazing!!


    istylelooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon