Falling Leaves

Monday, August 21, 2017

BLOUSE // SKIRT // TIGHTS // SHOES // PURSE // All c/o of Modcloth

August is winding down, and although I love summer fashion, I am excited for cooler weather that enables warmer pieces like tights, and chunky knits. Not to mention, the beautiful hues I associate fall with - think wines, mustards, and jewel tones! To usher in the season, I teamed up with Modcloth to share a fall look - the perfect place to stock up on cute cardigans and quirky tights! I love that their clothing fits a wide range of sizes - from XXS to 4X.

I love this burgundy A-line skirt, and paired it with a dainty pink Peter Pan collar blouse. For accessories, I couldn't resist a novelty purse shaped like a camera bag and these delicate sheer tights with heart accents! Finally, these brogues are so unique and comfy to boot - I'm looking forward to wearing them every where I can!

What are you looking forward to the most about Fall?

This post is in collaboration with ModCloth. All opinions are my own and only products I truly love are featured!

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and that camera bag is so adorable! I'm excited for the cooler weather and finally being able to wear ankle booties without my feet sweating! lol ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blouse, it kind of reminds me of one from finery that I really wanted but it keeps selling out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is just the cutest! I cannot wait for sweater weather, and being able to wear boots again.

    New England Gothic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always looking so beautiful!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! The whole look is so instagrammable! Richard Butler Creagh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon