Falling Leaves

Monday, August 21, 2017

BLOUSE // SKIRT // TIGHTS // SHOES // PURSE // All c/o of Modcloth

August is winding down, and although I love summer fashion, I am excited for cooler weather that enables warmer pieces like tights, and chunky knits. Not to mention, the beautiful hues I associate fall with - think wines, mustards, and jewel tones! To usher in the season, I teamed up with Modcloth to share a fall look - the perfect place to stock up on cute cardigans and quirky tights! I love that their clothing fits a wide range of sizes - from XXS to 4X.

I love this burgundy A-line skirt, and paired it with a dainty pink Peter Pan collar blouse. For accessories, I couldn't resist a novelty purse shaped like a camera bag and these delicate sheer tights with heart accents! Finally, these brogues are so unique and comfy to boot - I'm looking forward to wearing them every where I can!

What are you looking forward to the most about Fall?

This post is in collaboration with ModCloth. All opinions are my own and only products I truly love are featured!

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and that camera bag is so adorable! I'm excited for the cooler weather and finally being able to wear ankle booties without my feet sweating! lol ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blouse, it kind of reminds me of one from finery that I really wanted but it keeps selling out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is just the cutest! I cannot wait for sweater weather, and being able to wear boots again.

    New England Gothic

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! The whole look is so instagrammable! Richard Butler Creagh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon