Literary

Saturday, September 30, 2017


BLOUSE // PINAFORE // SOCKS // SHOES // All c/o of ModCloth

I am pleased as punch to team up with ModCloth again on another Fall look! Certain pieces immediately "tell" me a story when I see them - I like to make up little storylines around products that "speak to me" (who else does this?). That was definitely the case when I saw this adorable cat print button up and emerald pinafore - my mind immediately conjured up a girl surrounded by vintage books and beautiful fall leaves! I tried my best to make that a reality with these pictures, and borrowed a few books from my mothers collection (she loves vintage as much as I do)!

I paired these darling pieces with socks with cat faces on them (SO cute!) and mustard flats for a day consisting of haunting a few used bookshops. Truly the perfect way to spend a Fall day!

This post is in collaboration with Modcloth. All opinions are my own and only products I truly love are featured!















7 comments:

  1. I adore button up shirts - I practically live in them - and anything with a cat print on it is instantly a must-have for me! This entire outfit is super cute 💕

    Indya || tinyurl.com/thesmalladventurer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest outfit and shoot! Love the green and yellow combo <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the print on your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable look! I absolutely love it. P.s. That book store looks amazing.

    -Jacqueline
    https://jackieomy.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every look I've ever seen you post is overflowing with vintage charm and whimsy! This look is no exception. I especially adore the pinafore. The only thing better than a velvet pinafore is an emerald green velvet pinafore :D :D

    http://theemeraldruby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your look books are always my favorite, they’re always so colorful and soft. ♡
    Dripdrip✧・.・゜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon