Spring Trends: Cherry Print

Monday, February 19, 2018


If may only be February, but my mind is already dreaming of Spring! Though I am not really known for dressing "seasonally" (this gal was wearing pastels in fall... cough), Springtime gives me the perfect excuse to dress in all my favorite things and I'm dreaming of daisies, cherry printed clothing, berets, ribbons, picnics, poetry books and too much blush. Luckily for me, brands seem to be on the same page and I keep finding the cutest cherry print or themed pieces! Here I rounded up some of my favorites...

What spring trends and activities are you excited for?

I'm wearing...
Forever 21 top, Just Peachy beret *, NYX Powder Puff Lippie in Group Love *, NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Rose Petal and Wet n Wild The Princess Daiquiris blush






7 comments:

  1. So cute!! Adore the cherry print so much and the lip color is gorgeous on you. :)

    Regina/ Margarita Bloom Beauty & Fashion
    WEBSITE: http://www.margarita-bloom.com
    BLOG: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, This is so cute! I totally love your makeup, too.

    -Jacqueline
    Jackieomy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a darling look! i always love a good cherry print and i adore that beret so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay firstly I LOVE your beret!! I just had a look on their website though and it's sold out! :( Secondly you look absolutely beautiful, and also I can't wait for spring too! And I hate the "rules" that say you have to wear burnt orange and forest green for autumn/fall, those colours aren't generally part of my wardrobe so I don't care what season it is, pastels for life!

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am probably on the same page as you! I hope spring arrives soon! I've been drooling over HellBunny's spring collection and am wanting to buy everythiiing! I also have a few cherry-items on my wishlist right now~ Cherries are just perfect for springtime!

    x Angela / MissAngelLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute photos! I can't wait for spring - I hate winter clothes, all I dream is to change my wardrobe for spring clothes. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon