Rings, Temporary Tattoos, Headbands, Oh My!: Current Favorites

Saturday, October 26, 2019

These days, no doubt inspired by the changing seasons, I'm feeling like my style is going through a metamorphoses of it's own! As always, I'm drawn to highly romantic pieces - but this time, with a more dainty and elegant twist. Here's a look at what I've been loving, and what's on my wishlist!

Jewelry
Starting this year, I've found myself gravitating towards jewelry like never before - dainty pieces in silver and golds decorate all of my moodboards. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pieces, and currently I have my eye on these super pretty rings! I can't get over how jewelry can change the tone of the entire ensemble - looking back, I feel like all my outfits have been missing a piece (or two)...

Headbands
Another dainty, romantic accessory I've been loving? Headbands! My friend Saffron pointed out to me the headband trend and I've been in love ever since - I recently bought these pearl headbands and have my eye on a padded, princessy looking one next!

Temporary Tattoos
Frankly speaking, sometimes it can be hard to look at oneself kindly. One thing I've been doing to attempt to combat that is covering my body in temporary tattoos! My favorites are by Paperself and Tattly. Adding a temporary tattoo to a place I feel self-conscious about has genuinely been helping my self image - after all, how could you hate a part of yourself covered in pretty flowers? Now if only I could decide on a permeant tattoo design...! Any suggestions for me?

Hair Clips
This year, hair clips blew up in a very big way. I know trends are infamously fleeting, but I'm the type of person who will wear trendy pieces forever if I love something - and I don't see myself getting sick of them any time soon! I really love the pearl ones for a very sweet look - though the nostalgic, snap hair clips remind me of my childhood and are so fun!

Other things I've been loving? Lights Up by Harry Styles, Elle Fanning's custom Gucci princess gown, cheese danishes, coffee, and The Bon Appetit Youtube channel. What are you currently loving?

6 comments:


  1. I love wearing accessories! I feel naked if I don't leave the house without at least 3 pieces of jewelry. lol ♥

    www.mooeyandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have the right idea angel! I'm sad it took me so long to realize how amazing jewelry really is xo

      Delete
  2. I love that hair accessories have really come back in fashion - I hate having my hair in my face and a few cute accessories can make the difference between a blah look and a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon