The Kailey Doll

Friday, October 11, 2019


Presenting... The Kailey Doll! Only $34.99 😂 Halloween season is HERE and I was finally able to fulfill my dream of becoming an IRL doll! I followed my friend Aww Sam's Roller Disco Barbie tutorial for sizing the cardboard and wrapped pink paper around the cardboard.

Hot glue wasn’t keeping the box together, so I had to go in with not-as-cute packing tape haha! Finally, I cut out and painted a bunch of cute motifs of things I love/have featured in my work and glued it on :) What other Halloween looks should I try?





Details:
The Outfit
ASOS Glitter Sunglasses
DIY White Dress (transformed with Rit Dye and cut up Daisy Trim)
Luxury Rebel Shoes *

The Box
Large Cardboard Sheets

The Makeup
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored *
Tarte Double Take Eyeliner *
Too Faced Blush in Love Hangover



6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! You definitely look like the retro Barbies of the 60's. Great work, Kailey xx

    Jacqueline | Jackieomy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much Jacqueline! I'm so proud of the end result, and I'm glad it gives you the 60s Barbie vibe 💕

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!!!

    Regina/ Margarita Bloom Beauty Brand
    WEBSITE: http://www.margarita-bloom.com
    BLOG: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon